Hi All, I hope you are staying safe and sane in the current lock-down.
Here at Tritex Games we have been busy dealing with lots of your orders and we would like to thank you for your continued support in these challenging times.
We also have some updates we would like to share with you all: the main one being we are updating our website. It is long overdue but is a lot of work as you might expect, given the amount of product listings we have. So we have chosen to do this in stages to allow the improvements to be added quickly.
All your details and order history have been transferred to the new site but the first thing you will notice and need to do is generate a new password as your old one was encrypted and not transferred. So please click on Reset your password below and generate new password!
If you can please login at your earliest convenience and do this it would help. If you have any trouble then please get in touch.
Also if you update your personal information in the next 2 weeks we will enter you into a random prize raffle where you have a chance to win a prize voucher. (4 lucky winners will each receive a £20 voucher each that will be randomly drawn and you can use straight away – and all you have to do is update your registration details). What could be an easier way to win?
The immediate improvements you will benefit from, are:
- Improved search with multiple filter options (more filters will be added as we update listings).
- We have added a wish-list to your profile (so you can keep an eye on what you may want to buy in future).
- Accelerated Mobile Pages for better mobile experience.
- You will also have the ability to use SSO (single sign on) which basically means you can log in with your preferred social media account details. More options to ease your sign in to accounts will be added soon!
- We have improved our payment gateways and added an additional payment provider Stripe. Amazon Payments will also follow shortly.
- We have added an F.A.Q. which we hope will give answers to questions you may have.
- We will also be introducing a refer-a-friend program with reward vouchers (more details of this will be shared in future newsletters).
- Also shipping notifications will be automated to ensure there is less delay in processing your orders and we are now going to be offering a simplified free delivery service to the UK. Any orders over £50 will be shipped free of charge in the UK.
- We have been holding off adding new products for the last few weeks but we are pleased to advise that the latest set of Wizkids pre-painted Dungeons and Dragons Miniatures ‘Eberron’ have arrived and single miniatures are now listed on site:
- Also coming in this week will be the delayed second half of Wizkids Nolzur’s and Deep Cuts Wave 11 unpainted miniatures sets (apart from the Hydra and Skeletal Dragon which we are still waiting for).
- Finally we will have a lot more new products to pre-order from Star Wars Legion and Crisis Protocol – all these will be listed this week.
Please bear with us while we make future updates and look to improve all listings on the site.
Best wishes and stay safe,