Warhammer 40000: Kill Team Sector Imperialis Administratum
Warhammer 40000: Kill Team Sector Imperialis Admi
Warhammer 40000: Kill Team Sector Imperialis Administratum Pre-order July 28th
(Please Note we are unable to post this item outside of Europe
- Game System : Warhammer 40000 Kill Team
- Ages : 12+
- No Players: 2+
- Miniatures Scale: 30mm
- Type: Miniatures Faction Based Game
- Miniatures Material: Plastic (Please note all miniatures come unpainted as new - some assembly is required)
- Warhammer 40000: Kill Team Sector Administratum
- A detailed, striking scenery set, this Adminstratum is a modular plastic kit entirely compatible with others across the Sector Imperialis and Sector Mechanicus ranges. Combine as many kits as you like to create enormous, evocative multi-level environments perfect for games of Warhammer 40,000!
The Sector Imperialis Administratum is a formerly towering Imperial building which has been brought low by countless impacts during a long, bitter war. Plenty of hints as to its previous glory are visible – Imperial eagles, vents and pipework still cling to the crumbling edifices, while the ground floor’s gothic window arches remain intact. Above that, however, the building is in ruins, with the inner structure exposed and the arches broken.
The kit is comprised of 3 frames of plastic components (51 in total):
- A frame of 4 wall sections, covered in Imperial iconography (and skulls!), with 4 columns, 3 column top pieces (1 ruined), a vent and 2 small lamps;
- A frame of ruins and floors, containing 1 ruined corner piece section, 3 sections of broken floor, 1 section of unbroken floor, 1 small broken column, 4 small broken floor sections, 1 top piece, 2 support arches, 2 lamps which plug into the underside of the floor sections and 1 small circular lamp;
- A frame of ruined Sector Imperialis buildings, making 3 sections of ruins featuring shattered window sections, broken columns and pipework.
Rules are included for use in games of Warhammer 40,000.