- Core Set: Villainy
- Manufacturer: Mayfair Games, Inc.
- No of Players: 2-4
- Playing Time: 60-90 Minutes
- Minimum Age: 12+
- Release Date: 2014
Villainy is a game about aspiring super villains competing to be the first to enact their evil plans and overcome Fantastiman, that pesky superhero who watches over the city day and night. It is a fun card-driven character building game featuring a hilarious uncontrolled narrative that unfolds differently every time.
As an aspiring super villain, you are trying to make your mark in the world. In Villainy you are trying to be the first villain to complete three plans to beat Fantastiman, that pesky super-hero who watches over the city day and night. You must hire minions to aid you in your quest for world domination. You will have to do crimes and go to work as your alter ego to learn the skills necessary and gain the cards required to see your great plans through to their triumphant end.
Today is the day that Fantastiman will fall…
- 168 x cards
- 4 x Control Panels (1 per player)
- 48 x Control Dials (12 per player)
- 48 x Control Dial Bases (12 per player)
- 4 x Fight Markers(1 per player)
- 35 x Action Cubes (8 per player)
- Cubes of Power aka: Dice (1 per player)
- 48 x Specialty Tokens (weapons, gadgets, skills, & more)
- 6 x Notoriety Tokens
- 1 x Help Wanted Token
- 102 x Villainous Name-builder tiles
- 1 x Rule Book (8 pages)