Games: The Red Dragon Inn 6 Villains
- Core Set: Red Dragon Inn 1 (However all Games act as stand alone games apart from mini expansions)
- Manufacturer: Slugfest Games
- No of Players: 2+ (Limited only by number of decks – this set has 4 decks)
- Playing Time: 30 to 50 Minutes (30 mins + 10 mins per additional player beyond 2)
- Minimum Age: 12+
- Release Date:2017
Drink, gamble and roughhouse with your frenemies. Just remember to keep an eye on your gold, because your tablemates will be trying to take it from you, and if you run out, you’ll be spending the night wandering the dungeon. Oh… and try not to get too beaten up or drunk, because these cutthroats won’t hesitate to keep the party going without you – after looting your body for gold, of
This standalone game is fully compatible with all other Red Dragon Inn expansions. In addition, it includes rules and components for the following game mode variants:
• Dungeon Events: The new Dungeon Event Deck adds zany new events that’ll be sure to spice up your time at the tavern, or kill you all trying!
• Boss Battle: Choose a villain, ramp up their power level with Boss cards, then play in this ruthless all-versus-one mode!
• Team Games: In addition to Boss Battle, this game includes rules for other team variants, including Two-Headed Dragon and Leaders and Lackeys.
Daareka the Mindbreaker
Daareka earned her title by breaking the minds of “lesser creatures” – her term for “everyone other than me”. She insists that you are having a good time, even though you’ve been buying all of her drinks and haven’t won a hand of cards yet. And anyway, it was your idea to come down to the tavern tonight… wasn’t it?
The Bad: This femme fatale makes sure you make all the right choices in life.
The Worse: She’s the one making the decisions for you.
Baron von Vlazlo
Vlazlo is an ancient vampire – a super-strong sanguinary shapeshifter. However, he also has a quick wit and jovial nature which make him the enthralling unlife of the party! Avoid his amiable charm, or you could find yourself down a pint or two!
The Bad: He’s not looking for a pint of ale.
The Worse: “Don’t vorry. It’s joost a nibble.”
Amundyr the Cursed
Amundyr’s mummifying curse of undeath came from a desperate – but successful – effort to defend the ancient world from an endless stream of demons and dragons. These days, she takes on the far more mundane task of defending her tomb’s treasures from an endless stream of pesky adventurers.
The Bad: Her pet scarabs help her take care of those greedy dungeon-delvers.
The Worse: Those scarabs can give you a bad case of mummy rot.
Torglesnarf Duncleton, First of His Name
The self-proclaimed “King of All Goblins”, Torglesnarf has reigned over his relatively minor brood-clan with the ironclad fists of the minions he pays liberally to make sure that nobody else more qualified takes his throne.
The Bad: Torglesnarf isn’t particularly intimidating or powerful.
The Worse: He is, however, clever enough to hire thugs who are!
- 4 new character decks
- Special Boss Battle cards for each character
- Vlazlo’s form decks
- Oversize Dungeon Event deck,
- Fortitude and Alcohol Content markers,
- Gold pieces and other tokens
Includes player mats and deck dividers that are compatible with The Red Dragon Inn 5: The Character Trove!
Review all the game and expansions or add your comments here:
Their mission at SlugFest Games is to provide good clean fun that is dripping with theme. They strive to make games that are easy to learn and quick to play, with a depth of strategy that is learned through playing. If you love humor paired with solid mechanics, then check out their games.
Want to know how to play the game?
Check out this great review courtesy of TeamHypercube: