Games: Small World Main Game
- Core Set: Small World Main Game
- Manufacturer: Days of Wonder
- No of Players: 2 to 5
- Playing Time: 40 to 80 Minutes
- Minimum Age: 8+
- Release Date:2009
In Small World, players vie for conquest and control of a world that is simply too small to accommodate them all.
Designed by Philippe Keyaerts as a fantasy follow-up to his award-winning Vinci™, Small World is inhabited by a zany cast of characters such as dwarves, wizards, amazons, giants, orcs and even humans; who use their troops to occupy territory and conquer adjacent lands in order to push the other races off the face of the earth.
Picking the right combination from the 14 different fantasy races and 20 unique special powers, players rush to expand their empires – often at the expense of weaker neighbors. Yet they must also know when to push their own over-extended civilization into decline and ride a new one to victory!
- 2 Double-Sided Game Boards, one for each player configuration!
- 14 Fantasy Races with matching banner & tokens
- 20 Special Power badges
- 10 Troll Lairs, 9 Mountains, 6 Fortresses, 5 Encampments, 2 Holes-in-the-ground & 1 Game Turn Marker
- 2 Heroes & 1 Dragon
- 109 Victory Coins
- 6 Player Summary Sheets
- 1 Reinforcement Die
- 1 Rules Booklet